We are taking several steps to help ensure our patient’s safety.
- We advise you to wear masks, this is not mandated though unless you have a cough or fever.
- Patient rooms, door handles, desk surfaces, and other highly touched surfaces will be wiped down regularly, including after each patient visit, with antiviral/antibacterial wipes.
- Patients who arrive early for their appointments may be asked to wait in the car until a room becomes available.
- There is a mandatory 2 week waiting period if you have tested positive for COVID 19.
- If a patient or any family member has been to the ER or admitted to the hospital. Please inform the staff over the phone if you or a family member have been to the ER or were discharged from the hospital in the last two weeks. Immediate needs will be addressed via a Virtual Visit.
Please help us to keep our patients and staff safe by adhering to these guidelines.