The Neurology Clinic of Washington is a medical practice specializing in the complex field of Neurological disorders. Neurologists evaluate to diagnose and initiate treatment for a wide range of neurological disorders, which at our practice includes, among others, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, dystonias, dementias, Sleep disorders, migraines, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and polyneuropathy. The practice performs several tests to evaluate such disorders which include EMG and NCS, EEG, Polysomnogram, and neuropsychological tests.
The practice has 2 offices located in Olney and Rockville, MD. Dr. Nikhar is the principle neurologist in the practice and he has been lauded as one of the “Top Doctors in Neurology in Washington DC” for several years in a row. He has subspecialist training in Neuromuscular Diseases and Electromyography. He is a member of American Academy of Neurology, American Board of Neuromuscular Medicine, and Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London, UK. He has been recognized as one the ‘Top Doctors in Neurology in Metropolitan Washington DC’ for several years in a row, and ‘Top Doctor with Best Bedside Manner in Bethesda.’ He is an excellent diagnostician, with peerless attention to patients’ symptoms. His clinical experience and background training makes him one of the most sought after neurologists in complex neurological disorders.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.